Did you find useful information at KEXIM?
Recommend the information you see now to anyone you want to share with.
After entering the following details, you can share contents by clicking "SEND"
Factoring enable companies to improve cash flow and financial performance in the form of selling their account receivable at a discount to another company. The Factoring company advances money to the Factors Client and is, then responsible for collections. This facility is suitable for companies which require immediate access to cash, high growth and undercapitalized companies or seasonal businesses.
KMF provides Factoring facility with Recourse Basis. It means the client absorbs the risk of non-payment by the buyer. In the event of buyer default, the client is responsible for repayment.
1. Client(Seller) → Sale and Purchase Transation → Customer (Buyer)
2. Client(Seller) → Apply Factoring Facility → KMF
3. KMF → Factoring Invoice Confirmation → Customer (Buyer)
4. KMF → Disburse Factoring → Client (Seller)
5. Customer (Buyer) → Pay the Factored Receivables → KMF