"As a government policy bank, KEXIM is running the 'Hope Seed Program' to fulfill its social responsibility."
The Bank’s CSR activities focus on supporting socially underprivileged communities such as vulnerable groups, multi-cultural families and North Korean defectors. We are pursuing long-term support such as education and employment to help achieve self-sufficiency rather than one-off events.
Supporting vulnerable groups to become self-sufficient KRW 4.98 bn (as of 2020)
- Volunteer work and donations to assist vulnerable groups such as low-income families, persons with disabilities, the elderly living alone and single-parent families to become self-sufficient
Supporting social adaptation and employment of new members of society
KRW1.25 bn (as of 2020)
- Sponsor social enterprises that hire North Korean female defectors
- Support companies that hire North Korean defectors and job academies for North Korean defectors
Global CSR activities KRW 540 mn (as of 2020)
- Improve health·education·sanitation infrastructure of developing countries
- COVID-19 emergency response capacity building programs and provision of goods